Major, major update finally!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shizzz...I haven't been writing here that much, now haven't I?

I've been really, really busy with my NaNo piece ever since Week 2, and it's still a big struggle for me to get out of the ugly scenes. Right now I'm trying to work myself towards the conflict part of the story, so it's going to take me a huge effort to stay awake long enough for me to write decently.

And yeah, I know this post should be something on what my story is all about, but I'm taking this rare opportunity in the middle of a super hectic Week 3 to answer this for Kat's Moleskine contest.

What is your favorite month of the year, and what makes it so special?

Most people would probably answer December because it's everybody's favorite time of the year when everybody else is nice and you get to have an extended vacation. But in my case, I happen to love October, my birth month.

Obviously that's one of the main reasons, but aside from that, I find it rather amazing that there are a lot of Octoberians out there! I sort of noticed that since I usually listen to RX 93.1's Chico and Delamar and there's this deluge of birthday greetings for the month of October alone.

But really, I just love October, especially on my birthday (haha!). I can't believe I'm actually happy about turning older, but I just feel extra special on that day. It's like there's this virtual spotlight shining down on me. That, and because I happen to share the same birth date with Viggo Mortensen. Bohahaha! Kababawan daw?

Oh yeah, and McArthur came back to the Philippines on that same day. Not the same year though, but you get my drift.

And like any other birthdays, I call the shots. Best feeling in the world.

0 comments:

 
The Caffeinated Writings - by Templates para novo blogger