NaNo OSTs

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good morning world!

Hahaha. I'm up early today (as early as 6am). I barely slept, and my back hurts like crap, but still, I'm miraculously awake! I'm half contemplating on getting an early start on writing today and catching up on sleep again, but for some reason, I don't want to do those two just yet. I'd prefer to play online games right now, but my PC at home is not built for such things, so I'm just surfing the Net for the meantime and racking up my brains for a good intro on the next chapter.

Wow. I can't believe I'm starting Chapter 2 of my novel now. It's finally coming together.

I'm still waiting for Idge, my trust iPod Nano, to charge up her batteries so I can get started on writing. Apart from the 2 consecutive days of Word Wars with the PinoyWrimos, listening to loud music helps me push the daily word count limits. I really prefer to have the music blasting on my ears so as to drown out my Inner Editor, and the urge to re-read what I've written. Trust me, it's a lot easier to sprint your way to your daily word quotas without that critical voice telling you to go back and rewrite.

And speaking of music, I ought to revamp my music list to more writing conducive tracks (read: loud and fast music). Here's what I've been currently playing on repeat on my iPod:

Britney Spears - Womanizer (helped me A LOT on those 2 days of Word Wars!)
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jordin Sparks - One Step at a Time
Git Fresh - Booty Music
Pink - So What
David Archuleta - Crush
The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I'm going to add a bit more to that by tomorrow and hopefully, I'd be more inspired to write and hit those daily quotas!

[edit]

This just in...

Another Word War rampage tonight!

*does a quick back flip*

Wooohooo!!! Thanks, Tina! ^_^

0 comments:

 
The Caffeinated Writings - by Templates para novo blogger